The meaning of mandala tattoos in TX by the Artist Jeanmarco Jeanmarco Cicolini is a Geometric Tattoo Artist in Dallas, Texas & Madrid, Spain who specializes in Mandala Tattoos. In this Blog
Blackout Tattoo Style by the Artist Jeanmarco in Texas
There’s something quite fascinating about a Blackout Tattoo or Solid Black Tattoo. It’s ethereal and mesmerizing, like a shadow dancing on the wall. Jeanmarco Cicolini is a Geometric Tattoo Artist in Texas and Spain, who is known for creating beautiful modern geometric blackout tattoos. If you’re considering getting one of these unique tattoos, you won’t be disappointed.
Once You Go Black, You Never Go Back!
So, what is a blackout tattoo or Black tattoo?
A black out tattoo is a tattoo that covers a large area of the body with Solid Black ink. Black tattoo can be used to cover up existing tattoos (tattoo cover up), or they can be created as standalone pieces of art. Blackout tattoos are typically done in one session, and sometimes they can take anywhere a few days to complete, depending on the size and complexity of the design.
Black Out tattoo are exactly what they sound like tattoos that are completely blacked out. No color, no shading, nothing. Just pure BLACK INK.
modern geometric blackout tattoo
If you’ve ever scrolled through Instagram, chances are you’ve come across geometric blackout tattoos. They are a relatively new phenomenon in the world of body art, and they’re becoming more and more popular in Texas.
Below are some unedited Blackout photographs...
What is the pain like when getting a blackout tattoo?
In general, blackout tattoos are often considered to be more uncomfortable compared to other types of tattoos, both during the tattooing process and during the healing process.
This is due to the fact that in order to achieve proper coverage and saturation, multiple passes over the same area of skin are often necessary, which can lead to increased irritation and pain.
You also have to know that there can almost always be swelling in the tattooed area for 2 or 3 days after the tattoo is done.
Geometric Blackout tattoo artist in Dallas, TX
What you don't know about Geometric Blackout Tattoo
Getting a blackout tattoo is a commitment, but if you’re thinking about taking the plunge, there are a few things you should know:
- They look great and can be very unique
- Black tattoos are perfect for those who want a subtle and elegant tattoo.
- They are perfect for people who want to cover up an old tattoo or hide scars
and a mistakes.
- They can be combined with Geometric Tattoo style to create a one-of a kind design.
- They last a long time and do not fade easily
- Blackout tattoos require great effort and skill on the part of the tattoo artist to achieve a solid and uniform finish.
- Blackout tattoos are simple but powerful, as they use only one color (black) to completely cover an area of the body.
- Blacked tattoos tend to last longer due to the black ink used, which is resistant to sunlight, water and the passage of time.
- These tattoos can create a great visual effect due to their nature of completely covering an area with black ink.
- Artistic expression, some people see blackout tattoos as a form of artistic expression and like the minimalist, hard look they have.
Best cover up tattoo artist in Dallas, TX
If you’re looking Best Cover Up Tattoo Artist in Texas, or something unique and eye-catching, a Blackout Tattoo might be right for you.
Don’t let your Tattoos embarrass you! once you go Black, you never go Back!
Are you looking for a Best Blackout Tattoo Artist in Texas?
Jeanmarco Cicolini is a Tattoo Artist in Dallas, Texas, and he works seasonally as a geometric tattoo artist in Chicago, Florida, NJ and San Diego also specializes in Blackout Tattoos, if you’re interested in getting a Blackout Tattoo or covering up an old tattoo in TEXAS, Cicolini is the man for the job, his work is amazing and sure to leave you with a smile on your face.
If you like it, Share it with your friends!
Jeanmarco, a Sacred Geometry Tattoo Artist in Dallas, TX Meet Jeanmarco, a Geometric Tattoo Artist based in Dallas, TX and Madrid, Spain who specializes in sacred geometry tattoos & Blackout
Book your free consultation
Contact me and tell me your idea, so you can know about my work dynamics, schedule and my rates.